Zucchini Lasagna

Zucchini Lasagna Food Recipe

This recipe was told me by my uncle. I did it the other day and my family love it so I decided to share with you. I hope you try and like it!


Ingredients:



Directions:
1. In the bowl, grate all the zucchini and sprinkle with salt. Leave aside for 5-10 min.

2. Meanwhile cut the chicken into cubes. Put it in a tray and add oil (so do not burn). Place it in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius with a fan.

3. Mix the yogurt with the baking soda and wait until it raises.

4. Squeeze the zucchini from the juice, put the eggs, flour and crumble the cheese in one bowl. Put onion, garlic and аll the spices. Add the yogurt and mix until a homogeneous mixture.

5. Once the chicken is almost ready, remove it from the oven to cool. When it's not hot add it into the mixture with the zucchini and mix again.

6. So prepared the mixture is poured back into the tray and baked to hardening and redness at 200 degrees Celsius for 20-30 min.




Notes:
* You can use other meat or not add it at all.
** You can add parsley if you want.
*** You can use other spices of your taste.


Zucchini Lazagna- Food Recipe Blog Post

12 comments:

  1. This look amazing, thank you for sharing your family recipe

    ReplyDelete
  2. The receipe looks so yummy. Lasagna is my comfort food. I am book marking this page so that I can try this the next time I cook it.

    Gayathri @ Musings Over Nothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy YUM! this looks like the recipe of my dreams. I absolutely love zucchini!! I'll definitely be trying this soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is quite different lasagna from what I've seen. It's almost like a fritter layered lasagna. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually on my language we call it ogreten (огретен) but there is no such thing in english so I call it lasagna :D

      Delete
  5. I love anything zucchini and this looks so yummy! Thanks for sharing, I'm pinning this recipe for later :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. yet another great way to use zucchini this is a great recipe thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so good! I am definitely going to try this! Not sure how my kids will feel about it though! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.